ALUGEN ALUMINIUM INC. QUALITY POLICY
* To document our Quality Management System in order to meet the requirements of ISO 9001 standard and make continuous improvement ,
* To meet customer demands with our product and services and keep a high level of customer satisfaction,
* Increase the Quality Awareness of our employess with education support and provide working conditions/areas which will help the creativity of our employees.
* To keep the company competitive at international markets in line with the approach of continuous improvement in all processes and increasing productivity .
* Managing all our studies integrated to the direction of environment , Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems . As well as work hard for being a leading and example company in means of Quality/Services in aluminium profile sector.
ALUGEN ALUMINIUM INC. ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
As ALUGEN , within the framework of being a certified company with ISO 14001 Environmental Management System and it's legal obligations/standards ; With the logic of preventing pollution at source ,
* To keep environmental factors minimized and under control at all types of existing projects as well as new products ,
* The logic of continuous improvement in all our processes to eliminate negative environmental impacts,
* Educate employees in order to prevent environmental pollution and for the protection of the natural balance,
* Keeping the requirements of environmental standards within supplier-manufacturer-customer chain has been our main aim .
ALUGEN ALUMINIUM INC. OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
As ALUGEN , our priority task is to run productions healthy and accident-free with the logic of 'All accidents and ilnesses can be prevented'. Within the framework of ISO 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management system and applicable legal requirements; all risks are identified , assessed and eliminated within all production stages . In order to keep this purpose;
* To plan and implement measures,
* Carry out training activities,
* To ensure the participation of supplier-manufacturer-customer chain within OHS standards,
* Ensure continuous development of OHS performance and to use the required sources , communication methods , various training and information studies for this purpose,
* To allocate the necessary resources is the responsibility of all of us starting from top management to employees .